Using your microphone to create an audio slide
From the Create Page
- Click the “Add Media” button.
- Select “Audio Recording” from the menu.
- Click the button and begin recording your audio after the countdown.
- Click “Save” after you review what you’ve recorded.
From an open VoiceThread
- Open the VoiceThread.
- Click on the postcard icon at the bottom of the VoiceThread.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Click on the microphone icon.
- Record your audio, and then click “Stop recording” when you’re done.
- Click “Save” to save your recording.